Sunday, January 17, 2010

mv + steamboat + beach

today full of activities and plan~~
uhuhu~~~

noon went to pragin watch mv
evening having steamboat wif HM001 @ 002
and plan go to beach after steamboat


this mv not bad o~~
funny


some photo we had taken when we having our steamboat
my camera also become oily ad..haiz..

bout 10 something go to beach till 11 something
keep playing and keep laughing
metrix is the most zao hui ING ad..
lose control ad...hah

so happy neh~~~
want always go beach ad..hehe
but mou mou ren no so like go there wor..
nvm lal..go wif fren..hah
now feel got also camera no bad
lalaalala~~~

walao
sushi car can sit bout 8 person??
dont want believe also cant...hah

behind ad got 5 persons ad..
in front sure is me, zizz and sushi lal

the most ke lian 1 is peng gor ad..
but feel lik he so enjoy wor..

huhu~~~next time also let u sit there ba~~


my bao bei camera~~
my bao bei 心欣~~
my bao bei BB
my bao bei Soi te
and the last is my bao bao

Night Night~~~

didaida~~~
dadidadi~~~

^^





No comments:

Post a Comment